Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cancer We Beat You * Melody's Review


Title: Cancer We Beat You
Author: Andrew Hubbert
Publisher: Andrew Hubbert
ASIN: B00N1VXMLE
Pages: 26

This is the thought provoking tale of me. A teenager who battled through school whilst his mum had Cancer. 

It shows you the true effect of Cancer on the whole family and not just the person who has it. 

It shows that only years later I finally came to terms with what had happened.


What a wonderfully touching story of how cancer affects everyone in a family not just the patient. Andrew lets the world see the vulnerability of being the child of a cancer patient. It touched me in so very many ways. I'm a survivor and only recently did my children decide to share their feelings with me. Andrew your Mum must be so very proud of the fine young man you are. Hopefully, this story can be shared with the teenage children of cancer patients so they can see the light on the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment